Sunday, February 14, 2010

2nd week..




valentine’s day this year was one of the best. i personally believe that you don’t need one special day to show the person you care for how much you love them, so i like to treat it as any other day. i’m in no way bitter because of the fact that i don’t have a boyfriend, just to clear this up. so for valentine’s day 2010, i celebrated my birthday with my family. we all went to my dad’s house and ordered dion’s. it was a great way to spend a sunday and an even better way to spend valentine’s day.

there is nothing more exciting and comforting than my seeing my nieces and nephews smiling, laughing and having fun. that really puts a smile on my face.

i am such a family person. i have always and will be forever. i absolutely love spending time with them. i could spend everyday with them. i think i realized this more so when i was away in florida. i didn't realize that being away would be so hard... i obviously knew that i would be hard to be away from my parents and grandma but it was really hard to be away from them all.

i am really happy to be home and to be able to see my nieces and nephews grow up. it's amazing how fast time flies and big children get... i feel like i am starting to sound like a grandma, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment